Wednesday 7 March 2018

The Positive Positivity Tag with the lovely Nabila!

Good Morning everyone!
It's me, Alex with the #PositivePositivityTag !

This is a tag that Nabila @ Hot Town Cool Girl and I created and its sole purpose is just to spread the love and positivity around the blogging and instagram world. (Make sure you follow Nabila on Instagram, links at the end <3)

The rules to the tag are simple

1. Link and follow the creators on their blogs

2. Tag 5 of your favourite blogging friends, It could be because of their posts, personality, anything as long as you love it and want to let them know it!
3. Post on your blog with these rules

~ optional ~ - 4. List some reasons about why you tagged these amazing bloggers!


For my 5 amazing bloggers, there was many, many to choose from but I had to pick...... (In no order)


1. The lovely Lexie from @ What Lexie Loves!
- Lexie is one of the sweetest people I've ever met in the blogging world, her blog is amazing and it was the first one I ever read when I first started blogging back in 2016. She's persistent and has had her blog for around 4 years if I remember correctly. Her instagram will also be down below and I advise everyone to go follow!

PAPER FURY
2. Cait from @ Paper Fury 
- I don't really know Cait personally but I'm in love with her blog. Her photos are amazing and just woah. Cait's post are funny and well-written, I always enjoy reading them even if they are 50,000 pages long. 

3. Sweettreats from @ Baking Boutique Birds
- Sweettreats was one of the first people to ever read my blog, she is honestly the sweetest thing (like her name) and her posts always make me drool with hunger. Like honestly they sound so gooooood.

4. Nabila from @ Hot Town Cool Girl
Okay techincally I shouldn't be tagging Nabila butttt my range of bloggers is low as most of the ones I followed have quit haha.....
But nonetheless Nabila definitely does deserve a tag, she's hardworking, kind, funny + a member of #TeamCat. Again, Nabila was one of the first bloggers I discovered and has had her blog for 6 years! (again if i remember correctly)

Some Knowledge About Me
5. Dani from @ The Book Blog Thats Not Quite A Book Blog
- Can I just say that I love Dani's blog? While I was looking through my Blogging Bookmarks and saw her blog in them I knew I just had to mention her.
The thing I love most about her blog is that its just so genuine, you can practically see Dani and her personality leaking through the words of her own posts.

And that's all!
I hope you enjoyed reading and anyone can feel free to participate in this tag!
Make sure to comment below and if you have a blog iclude that in your comment so we can check it out!

If you don't have a blog Nabila and I also made this Instagrammable so go to either one of our Instagrams, scroll through our feed, like a few posts and follow while you're there :)

~ Alex,
Alex and Ever xo


LINKS
Insta -
Alex and Ever
Lexie
Nabila
Cait
Sweettreats and Dani are unknown but comment them below to tag them in x
March 07, 2018 / by / 10 Comments

10 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for mentioning me on your list!! I'm totally honoured that you like my posts.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally about to start crying. I didn't even know you READ my blog much less liked it enough to add me in your TOP FIVE BLOGGERS! This is my first time being mentioned in any of these and I just want to say thank you!
    -Dani Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great content, thank you for sharing. Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff, would love to read it. Thanks for sharing anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I wrote you a message about possible collaboration, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting, feel free to critique or simply say hi!
just remember to keep it clean

all images/text belong to the owners of the blog unless stated. do not steal. . Powered by Blogger.