Thursday 22 February 2018

Some random bookish questions // totally not obsessed with Harry Potter

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day, and the weather is as amazing as it is here. This post is a collab with the blog Kirju kui Liblikas . We asked each other questions about books! These are my answers.
~Ever




1. What are some books you remember from your childhood?


I remember lots of Dr Suess books, like Green Eggs and Ham, I also remember lots of Roal Dahl books because our teacher used to read them to us, and of course Harry Potter because I was obsessed with them as a child and still am.


2. How do you keep track of your read books?


I don't really haha


3. Some life lesson you've learnt from books?


From reading The Giver by Lois Lowry, I learned that sameness isn't a good thing, because everyone in their world was pretty much the same, and that was really boring, and didn't really work out.





4. Which books do you want to read in 2018?


I really want to read Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare, because I read Lady Midnight and it was amazing. Heartbreaking, but amazing. I also really want to read the rest of the Gone series, because I read Gone and Hunger, and they were sooo good.


5. What's your opinion on audiobooks & ebooks?


I love ebooks, because they're super easy to carry round, so if I'm ever stuck around waiting for someone/something I can just get my phone and start reading.


6. Favourite author ever?


I'd probably have to say either J.K. Rowling or Cassandra Clare, because I really love Harry Potter, and it's written so well, but I also love all of Cassandra's books that I've read, because they are just AMAZING.





7. What are some of your favourite quotes from books?


My favourite quote is

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore.

8. Why do you like reading?


I don't know, I guess I just love it how you can get so immersed in someone else's story and just forget everything that's going on in your life.





That's all of the questions! Make sure to head over to kirjukuiliblikas.wordpress.com/ to see her answers to my questions.

Do you like Harry Potter? What authors do you absolutely love? Tell us below in the comments!
February 22, 2018 / by / 2 Comments

2 comments:

thank you for commenting, feel free to critique or simply say hi!
just remember to keep it clean

all images/text belong to the owners of the blog unless stated. do not steal. . Powered by Blogger.